i wrote Does the Cross still has it's effect in my life? Be honest at
11:37:00 PM for you.
Year after year, I ask myself this when it comes to the Lent season. this year, as I start the journey to survey the cross once again. I pray that I will find my way to answer this question. It is so easy to forget, to be too familiarized and to be completely numb about it, and let this season just pass me by, and tell myself that as long as i am doing God's will, I'll be fine. The truth is, doing God's will doesn't mean that i am right with God. really need to think and feel as I walk towards the cross, to fine myself before my savior, what would I say? we'll see.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry