After taking a break for a year, i am back to my blog! Hi everybody! I am beginning to feel the stress coming gradually to me... but I am telling myself to be cool. BUT HOW??????? PRAY!!! I realize that in times like this when everything seems to come at you all at the same time, I really need to pray to find my strength and comfort in praying and talking to the one who called me to serve Him and promise to sustain me and see me through. SO do join me in prayers as we approach the Christmas period, and let's not forget to remember the Joy and Hope Jesus brought to us 200 years ago!!!
Christmas isn't Christmas
till it happens in your heart.
Somewhere deep inside you
Is where Christmas really starts.
So give your heart to Jesus, you'll discover when you do.
That it's Christmas, really Christmas for you.
Jesus brings warmth like a winter fire, a light like a candle's glow.
He's waiting now to come inside, as He did so long ago.
Jesus brings gifts of truth and life, and makes them bloom and grow.
So welcome Him with a song of joy, and when He comes you'll know that
Christmas isn't Christmas
till it happens in your heart...
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry