i wrote According to your timing... at
2:18:00 AM for you.
Today I met a young person, and I asked him this question, and he answered me unexpectedly. I asked him: if God would ask you "when would you like ME to take you home?" what will you say? I was expecting him to say NOW!, and his answer Shocked me! It shocked me becasue it caused me to realized that I have forgotten and forsaken my purpose in living unknowingly. He said, "according to your timing, Lord". This fellow had just woke me up from my dwelling in the things I have to do that mark my life, then seeing it in the light of my Lord's calling for me ! where is my joy and my conviction in living my life for Jesus? Sometime life can be so overwhelming with discouragement, disappointment that we hope that God take us home right where we are and forgot that we are to live for Christ! Thanks to you young person, for reminding me Phil. 1:21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Sometime God speak to us through people around us unexpectedly! Praise be to God.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry