i wrote Be still in the presence of the Lord at
3:09:00 PM for you.
Every year there is a song that marks my journey with Jesus through the season of Lent. This year is “At the Foot of The Cross”. Last year it was “Lead Me to Calvary”. Many times I was caught in between my sin and my Savior. By His grace, only when I realize how sinful I am that I am able to trade these ashes in for beauty. I need to keep praying that God will take hold of my heart and not let it go, because I can’t trust myself to be able to do it. However, I have to learn to guide my heart faithfully, because it is my duty to do so.
I would like to share also about what the Lord is teaching me through my study in TTC. I took 2 courses to see what it is like studying in TTC. I must say I enjoyed it quite a bit and learnt many things. I find one exceptionally useful - COMTEMPLATION. Christians today do not take time to be silent before God. Somehow living in an urban city, we kind of lost the ability to be still. The Youth Discipleship course required me to do much reading; something I hated. To my surprise, I find it very helpful. Through the readings I learnt the need for us to be silent before God, to listen and reflect what is truly in our mind, heart and soul.
If we fail to be still before God, our learning and growing can be superficial. Ask yourself, can you remember when was the last time God is impactful to you? If you can’t, then probably, you have not really come before him “near” enough. It is important for us to be impacted by the things God is doing in our lives, so that we can testify for Him and genuinely express our passion for Him. “DRAW NEAR TO HIM AND HE WILL DRAW NEAR TO YOU” James 4:8
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry