Recently I went to a prayer meeting and the speaker talk about how important it is for a ministry to have vision! I agree. Because it is the vision that gives us the value to be in the ministry. We are not call to just keep the ministry there, we are called to keep the ministry moving. How can a ministry moves if there Ain't a vision? I also realized that sometime somewhere down the road, I lost that vision, and it resulted in an attitude where I no longer sense the urgency of moving the ministry but just keeping it there. I thank my Lord for bringing this to mind and now I will go forth and run towards the vision I once have in ministry and bring it on! Having a sense of urgency is so important, not just in the way we approach ministry, but in our walk with God too! Have we also lost our vision in this pilgrimage? Having a sense of urgency is not rushing to get something done, it seeing the need to get something done passionately! We can also lost the sense of urgency in worshiping God! I pray for myself that may it not be so, as well as for you. That we will keep working out our salvation, and walk in a manner worthy of our calling with a sense of urgency and with a vision! In it I find joy and strength to live life to the fullest!