Tonight Ivy, Ben and myself went back to SIMS DRIVE my old house to have dinner. So nostalgic according to my wife! I was just pure hungry. However, as we were waiting for our food, I had a sudden urge to take a picture of that moment and blog about it. Is this being nostalgic? Oppps i think so! Anyway, as I was staring at my block, memories of the goodness of God kept coming to my mind. How He graciously provided for us, how He had allowed us to bless many people with that house, and precious moments where we fought, cry and talk about our marriage. CG meetings, Guys overnights and earthquakes (we were so dead asleep and didn't feel anything until we read the news). So much to thank God for and so much to remember. To end, I still prefer my present house! lol.... Bigger, nicer, windier, Soooooooooooo Convenient and accessible, NTUC just downstairs, got 3 coffee shops and MRT is just a min away!!!!! Thanks be to GOD! And may we continue to a blessing to many with this beautify house he has again graciously given to us.