This morning i woke up feeling very unhappy, don't know why, felt very disorganized too. with no reason, just felt that things are gonna be wrong one way or another? No confident, no idea of what is gonna happen, didn't feel like handle anything and anybody. Then I realized that it is because I needed to go away and spend time with God. Before I let my feelings get a hold on me, i need to do something! a voice inside me told me that, and I believe that is the spirit of God prompting me. I took some time off to contemplate and think about what I've learn from His word and cling on to His promises and to him, knowing that whatever it is that caused me to be uncertain, frustrated and lost, they can never take away all that my Lord has planted in me through all these years of studying and understanding His word, and the times when He led me through situations far more difficult then this. So please don't give up walking and listening to God and journey with him even in your "good" days, becasue you'll never know when those "bad" days is gonna come. But I can assure you that if you keep your steps close to Him, you will never fall away, but will find strength to get up and keep on moving. Today is a good day indeed.