i wrote The Holy Spirit of God at
12:46:00 PM for you.
From my QT today , the Lord reminded me through the Holy spirit about His prompting. The texts say - Never disregard a conviction that the Holy Spirit brings to you. If it is important enough for the Holy Spirit of God to bring it to your mind, It is the very thing He is detecting in you.
I thank the Lord that we have the Holy Spirit to prompt us when we go astray, to bring us back to the right path. there were many times I choose to ignore, but through today's QT, I want to make it a point to be sensitive to the Holy spirit's prompting and pray that I can respond to the prompting in rightouesness and in faith.
(Matthew 5:23-24) “If therefore you are presenting your offering at the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your offering there before the altar, and go your way; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and present your offering. May the Lord fill my mind with His word and my heart with His conviction to do what pleases Him and not myself, and grant me the strength to obey.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry