i wrote Where my childhood days were at
2:24:00 PM for you.
Hey this is Block 13 Bedok south ave 2, where I spent my childhood days playing catching, hide and seek, rounders and going around disturbing funny and interesting neighbors. today I went up to the 11th floor unit 601 where I used to live. All the laughter, fun times, memories of all the kids running around playing, appeared right in front of me. If I could, I would want God to bring me back to those time where I can experience them just once more. But of course it's impossible. Nevertheless, I thank God for giving me such great moments that I can remember and keep.
Thank Him for guiding and leading me all these years to be who I am today. May the Lord continue to show me when I look back at all that he has done and allow me to count them one by one, thanking Him for being there all these while. Therefore I look forward to that day where I can turn and look back and smile at all the experiences I've been through and see His great work through every single one of them. Praise God for His presence so real in my life.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry