i wrote It's been a long time coming at
1:58:00 PM for you.
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! Both Ivy's mum and my mum have been attending church!!!! WOOHOO!!!! Thank the Lord for his grace and mercy on our parents. When I was young I kept asking God to save my mother, and now she is opening up to the gospel. She told me that she wanted to find out more about this God her friend told her about, and also due to many incidences that happen in her life that point her to seek after this God. She even told me that she didn't just want to believe, but she want to understand and she also ask God to give her a personal encounter with HIM so that she can "experience" this one TRUE God. And as for Ivy's mum, I will ask her to share to you on my blog someday ok. I don't want to give a second hand information, I may miss out some things. Continue to pray for our mothers ok? I believe that the Lord is doing a work in their lives and He is going to bring salvation to them not in a religious way, but a personal way. when that day comes, we will get our mothers to share their testimony on my blog. Let's pray and wait for that day that the Lord has made, and we will rejoice and be glad in it! A LOUD AMEN!!!!
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry