i wrote SNP Leaders Prayer & Bible study Meeting at
9:50:00 AM for you.
Our Lord is good! His faithfulness never fails and we can testify to it when we look at how the Lord has sustain SNP thus far. Thank God for keeping and watching over us as we serve him in this work(Young people) he has entrusted to us.
Like any other ministry, there are times where we lose heart and lose sight of our calling. Many times we are too caught up with our problems, our emotions and our pride, that we forgot to look to him as our source of strength and comfort. To look to Jesus is the only way for us to keep going in Joy and hope. In this meeting we shared about things that will casue us to lose heart and we prayed for each other.
May the Lord continue to keep us together in unity to bring glory to him in every aspects of our lives. I do not know how long can we be effective in ministering to young people, but as long as the Lord is willing, we are called to be faithful. Jia you Leaders 们, we will continue to journey with our Lord and walk with him till the day of Christ.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry