Today I went with Brian, Ranald and Pastor Su to St Andrew cathedral, I stepped into the sanctuary and the structure is so "wow"! Suddenly I thought that worship should be like that! "wow" having that awe and great appreciation of that sight! Have we forgotten about worshiping God? Do we "wow" each time we enter into our Sanctuary? Is God "wow" to me? I need to frequently remind myself to give God all glory and be "wow" by His wonderful and awesome creation. I can understand the reason behind such majestic structure! It's to give God's people the sense of worship! I want to bring that sense of worship from being in the sanctuary to my daily life! I pray that I can worship God not just for great things like the sanctuary but more for every little things in my life! To have that "wow" in everything I see and experience.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry