i wrote My redeemer is faithful and true at
1:18:00 AM for you.
SNP leaders retreat have just ended today, I want to thank the Lord for a time of good evaluation, and planning. We had a great time with one another too(eating most of the time). When I see how the Lord have brought us together in this ministry, i am amazed at how he works in and through each of us. being so different from each other, but yet the Lord allow us to come together and serve him in unity.
I pray that SNP can continue to be faithful and willing to let God mold and shape us into instruments that he finds glory in, as we offer our body as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable.
I also want to thank God for allowing me to experience His faithfulness over and over again, sometime I find it hard to accept the fact that I am not fully in control, because that cause me to be very uncertain, but the Lord helped me to realise that it is only in this I can be found continually trusting Him and lean not in my own understanding, the process can be very trying, but i know that keeps me close to him, and in that I rejoice, because He is with me.
During this retreat I also get to know some of the leaders better. I thank that Lord that they are all very willing and teachable, they are always ready to try new things, and they have never complain about how hard it is to serve the Lord in this ministry. I really want to thank God for each one of them.
As we ended this year's retreat, we all went away excited about the plans and the work God can do in SNP for the next 6 months. pray for and with us, that we will stay devoted and diligent in that which He called us to do in the young people's lives. That we will always be THINKINGas we carry out the ministry clearly and purposefully.
Phil. 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
In Him we TRUST, LIVE and MOVE
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry