i wrote I lay down my life? at
2:57:00 PM for you.
God is so good. SNP just had our Leaders retreat, and I came out of it with thanksgiving to the Lord of how he has blessed SNP for the past 6 months. I thank God for the work of faith, and labor of Love and the steadfastness of Hope the leaders have in the ministry that God had entrusted to us. Youth ministering is never easy, but yet the Lord has enable me and the leadership team to come thus far. My prayer for each of us, is to continue to persevere with great JOY.
Personally, I've learn what it means to lay down my live for the Lord. I always thought that it means to DIE for Christ, but l realise that it actually means to LIVE for Christ. What a revelation? After so many years, I assume that I know this statement? But now I can fully understood and have greater appreciation for it. When Christ lay down His life for me, it means His live and died becasue of me.
So when I say I lay down my life for him, it is not just about dying for Christ , but to live for Christ! Many think that dying for Christ is very honorable, but to live for him is far more honorable. To die, easy what? just need to suffer once and that's it, but to live, it means to suffer in a prolong manner! How many of us are willing enough to do just that? Think about it, we all will die one day, but not many of us will "lay down our life" for CHRIST.
I pray that I will keep this in mind all the time, That my salvation is not just about being thankful to the Lord, but to lay down my life for HIM, because he had laid his down for me.
Phil. 1:21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Pray with me, as SNP take off towards the next half of the year, the I will continue to be diligent and prayerful, going to the Lord at all times to depend and to cling onto him. Pray also for the plans we have to be effective and relevant as we go on ministering to the youths. I also pray for myself that God will grant me wisdom and strength to handle all sorts of problems and challenges. I wish to think of God more and be found in His presence more often too.
Thank the Lord for everything He has granted to me.
Romans
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry