Have you watch this movie, it's a good movie, go watch. As I was watching it again on TV, it causes me to think about my struggles in finding happiness in my life when things seems to be difficult. Even a man without God can fight through all obstacles, what more to those who have God in their life. After which I prayed and thank the Lord for the one thing that makes me happy and joyful- the hope He has given me through His son Jesus Christ, that as I pursue Godly living in this difficult world, I have my hope at the end of the road. That puts a smile on my face when I think of it. It is really not that hard when I shift my focus from looking at myself to the wonderful Character of GOD. Keep praying, keep depending on Him. And when I look back I will find glory in Him through all that He has put me through. Praise be to my GOD.