Hey, it has been really busy, death notes, sunday school, worship leading, moving into my new home... Hope you guys understand hor...lol I want to testify the goodness of God, I was a bit down and easily affected during this period, and was at the verge of wanting to give up, I mean just feel like "don't want to care anymore" But God have always been around me to teach me and remind me of his beautiful and powerful word so that I can stand up strong above all disappointment and discouragement.
"James 1:2 Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. 4 And let endurance have its perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing."
I need to hold on to God and keep persevering till I see the face of my Lord. It's not easy though, but I have God with and in me, I can live with Joy even through times of disappointment and discouragement, because my eyes are on HIM. Sometime just need to retreat to a quiet place to pray and meditate on His word.
Pray for me that I can be strong so that my members and fellow leaders can be encouraged.
Romans
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry