i wrote A new year, a new start at
5:14:00 PM for you.
好不容易一年又过去了!在这新的一年里,将会有更多依靠神的经历,让我用祷告来打开这新的一页。Dear Lord, I want to thank you for your faithfulness through all my wonderful experiences with you in 2007, there are many times I found myself worrying and living in uncertainty, but you are the one that help, guide me, giving me faith and cause me to trust even when I don't feel or see what was coming. But now I can see, and I thank you for your sovereignty so sweet, turning painful moments to joy, and struggles to rewards! I want to commit myself to you this year, that I will continue to walk closely with you, opening my eyes to see greater things of you doings, keeping my heart beating for you willingly and joyfully. I want to learn submission and greater dependence in you, help me to count my blessing everyday and thank you for everyone in my life.
Grant me strength and humility to carry on your work, show me my weaknesses and cause me to grow in your strength. Do not let me be too comfortable at where I am, but to be found growing and persevering to be more like your son. 加油 加油!
愿神的恩典与他的话语继续的伴随着我。好让我能坚强,能有一颗爱主的心。 This will be another year of testifying the goodness of our loving God! Amen.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry