When I was browsing for BLC magazine cover picture, i came across this picture. It is so colourful! But the picture gave me a sad feeling, The name of this picture is call "Tropicana Mobile Park" a place where excitement is felt, where the Fun, the enthusiasm, the thrill and all the laughters were. But now what was left behind is the signs and its equipments. It brought me to think of what if one day SNP - where fun, enthusiasm, thrill and laughter is, becomes like that? What we can hold on to is its past? The fun, laughter, excitement and thrill no longer be a part of the ministry anymore? And what is left behind is all the past equipments(the notice baord, the Photos, and etc... I was thinking to myself and ask; "will we end this way?" "Will we make it Fun and exciting again?" And the Lord taught me once again that there will be times when we are not so high in the ministry, there will be times where we need to struggle. The point is will I stay faithful to make every effort to ensure the effectiveness of the ministry, and stay Joyous even through trials? This brought me to my knees and pray. I prayed that the Lord will still use me as his instrument to bring joy, excitement, fun, enthusiasm and faithfulness to my members, and to teach me to have more compassion for them, I also realize that I need to spend more time praying and intercede for each one of them. As I read 1 Samuel 7, The Lord taught me to have a heart for his people to pray for them like Samuel did for the Israelite, and the Lord delivered them from the Philistines in the days of Samuel. The Lord is good and his faithful never ceases. I will learn to see His goodness even i times of failure and trying moments, and not to hold on to past glory but to trust God in the present and fix my eyes on the the eternal glory that is to come.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry