i wrote Ang Peng Siang 21st birthday wish at
9:53:00 AM for you.
Peng Siang, your birthday present! Peng Siang came to BLC as a non Christian seeking the truth. He was dump in our chapel one Sunday by one of our Chinese congregation member which happen to be his friend. He came to seek the truth and He finally found it. After awhile he became a Christian! Hooray!!!! And have been faithful since then. I want to thank God for this brother in Christ, thank God for his partnership in the youth ministry in BLC, in times of difficulty, in times of discouragement, the Lord sent him to be there for me in the ministry. The same joy and the same mind we had to want to further the ministry has always been a great encouragement to me. Though sometime there were some misunderstanding and disagreement, but yet he learn to see them in the light of God's word and seek to reconcile and to understand. My prayer for Peng is that "you will continue to be faithful in all that the Lord has entrusted to you, continue to be found trusting and loving HIM, and that you will always be a blessing to us and to those whom come along your life. and you will learn to be more observant and sensitive as you relate to people, be tactful with your straight forwardness. That's all! I know that you will make every effort to be a better servant for the Lord. I am sure. So Peng! Happy 21st birthday to you!"
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry