i wrote Let's Take time to wait upon the Lord at
4:55:00 AM for you.
It's very early in the morning, 4:52am. Waiting for my favorite fishball noodle stall to open and I'll be one of the first customer to "patronize". Meanwhile, it is very quiet, listening to "you look wonderful tonight" and "everything" by Michael Bluebay....lol. I am taking this time to think about my past week. I want to thank God for all that he has blessed me with. The friends, the encouraging people around me. The sermon last week by Mr Gn still ringing in my head, and I have decided to read and study on the sermon on the mount, and start preparing lesson on that, to do with my members in SNP. I think it is very important to teach the correct understanding of what true discipleship is all about, so that we don't go around thinking that we are one by our own standard, but by His.
Just when I thought that my busy week has ended. here comes Youth Alpha, MIMBY and Thailand recee trip. However, I still want to give thanks to God for His ever presence with me, ever ready to comfort me and to encourage me towards love and good deeds. Sometime when I am tired, I really feel like giving up and just let things be as it is, didn't feel like i want to bother anymore. Don't feel like changing, don't feel like correcting, don't feel like pushing, don't feel like encouraging, just feel like....aiya if this is what we want it to be like, and then so be it. But deep inside I know this shouldn't be the way, I pray and ask God to grant me greater patient and understanding to do ministry.
Pray for me also, that I will have greater wisdom towards handling members. Sometimes I really feel that I have come to the end the road with some of them, where I really don't know what to do anymore, and yet I can't give up because i know that they are still willing, just that they may not be as zealous, I need to give them and myself time for God to work in both of our lives, that we will learn to see His standard as it is and not ours.
Ok, 45mins more to The Fishball noodle quest! I can even smell it now! Yeah..
Today is SUNDAY! the day God set apart for as to rest in him after week of digging our heads at all our works and struggles, Now Let's prepare ourselves to worship him together!!!! Shalom brothers and sisters! Good morning! See you in 31/2 hours time.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry