My dearest bro Ben left for Australia on the 29th Jun3 2007. Many people cried at the airport, they ask me why I didn't cry and said i am very heartless! I told them i don't feel like crying....but when i went back home i thought to myself; is it wrong that I did not shed a tear? So i took time to look back at all those moments i have spend with BEN, guess what? Yeah! I cried!!!!!!! But i cried not because he left, but for the fact that God used me to walk with him through his youth days. The Joy and the pain I've been through with him and those moments when God minister to Him and also indirectly to me. They are precious memories to me. And I thank the Lord that he had granted me all that I need to help Ben. I think ministry is like that, no matter how long the journey is, we walk through with them and hope that they become someone God can use to walk alongside with other youths that needed help too. My prayer for Ben is that he will not forget to persevere in what God calls him to do, and do them well. It could be his family, his studies, his relationship with people around him or even his career. I am not expecting him to come back to serve with me, but I am hoping that wherever he is, He can be a useful and faithful instrument for God to bless others. Who knows? Maybe he will set up another SNP in Australia! Then SNP can go global! Hahahahahahah! who knows. However, Let's keep him in our prayers