Last night we had a guys night out at Ben's place. It was so fun and exciting. First we went to simpang to have our supper, and then back to his house to play this very fun board game call Puerto Rico. It's a game where you need to buy, build, trade and send your goods to get victory points, and the winner is the one who got the most victory points. It was my first time playing, we laugh and try to "cheat" fake one, so funny! We played until like 530am, then I cannot make it liao, went to sleep at 5:45am and woke up at 9:15am. It was a great time! Better then playing risk, boring game.... Puerto Rico ROCKS!
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry