Yesterday I suddenly had a very scary thought. The thought is like this; what if God is waiting for those He called to be taken from this earth (died physically) and left those whom God did not call "living" on earth, and when the time comes where all that he called is no longer here, but left those whom he did not call "living" and waiting for the day where God will destroy the earth together with them? Sounds like the Noah's Ark part 2! And while those whom he called is still living, they are to tell others about this day that is to come, so that they too will not perished along with the earth. If this is the case, then I must go and tell others about this day. I don't want to be those that will be left behind. Therefore I need to live and tell others about this day that is to come and the devastating potential of it. Not to ignore it.