Hi! greetings from Ivy and me. One night we decided to take many many photos together. Siao right? Those are the nothing to do moments, My wife.......she is not an easy person to handle, Or I should say I am not mature enough to response to her at times. To everyone out there who think that marriage is an easy thing, it's not, trust me. 2 very different people living together with different way of doing things different standard of doing things, sometime cold war and time hot burning anger. Wah I tell you it's an amazing adventure. But I want to thank the Lord that both Ivy and myself don't live to just please each other, but to really see how we can love each other at times when it's really hard, The lord is the one that we go to to seek help and the right perspective to go about handling our marriage. Many times we need to eat humble pie BIG BIG ones! to say sorry, to admit our weaknesses and learn to live together in love and harmony. Those moments are really hard, but precious. It's gonna keep coming back till the day either one of us die. But why worry? We have God! Praise him for my wife that He has given to me to love and to hold.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry