i wrote it's all about our heart at
2:29:00 PM for you.
Yesterday, a youth said to me, It's so difficult! it's so difficult to live a Christian live. Because there are so many things he has to sacrifice. I told that youth, the reason why he finds it difficult is because he is storing his treasures here on earth and not in heaven, like what the bible says, where your treasure is, there your heart will be too. His heart is on the things here, what makes him happy it the things here on earth. Therefore when he tries to live his life for the Lord, he finds that it's difficult to be happy when he tries and yet still can't find fulfillment in his Christian life. The bible also says in the same passage, that men can never serve 2 masters. But many Christian nowadays, try to live their life for God, and on the other hand wants to hold on to what this world can offer. No wonder it's so difficult. It came down to where our hearts is? It's where all our thoughts and feelings all begin, but if we never have a heart for Jesus, we'll never really have a part in him. A song I learn when I was a youth. So do you love him only? Or you love him but you also love the world? It is after all very easy to live a Christian life, is when we in our heart decided to live for him alone. To end my meeting with this youth, I said, in this world, there are only a handful of Christian will decide in their heart that they will live for Jesus alone. Are you one of them?
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry