i wrote Thank God for likeminded people at
1:48:00 AM for you.
Today I took some time to think about SNP, and the Leaders came to my mind. I can't stop thanking God for them, for it is the Lord that sent this group of likeminded, God fearing, self sacrificing, fun loving, talented, humble, faithful and dedicated people to SNP. It has been 7 years liao and SNP is still growing and learning to be of service to the Lord through shepharding His Sheeps. Though it's not easy in youth work, but I believe there are much joy in all those painful moments, becasue the Lord is our strength and comfort and he allows us to see friuts at the end of the day. Like I said 7 years ago, in this ministry that we do, at the end of the day, some will go and some will stay, but the bottom line is, we all want to see that the Lord will be the center of each young person's life that comes along our way. there are so much to be done and so many different "kinds" of young people to minister to, I sincerely thank my fellow leaders, that they've made this ministry so encouraging and so comforting for me, to know that I and my wife, we are not alone in this field and their partnership has always been a joy to us. Thank...............kew..........! I really pray and hope that SNP can have another 7 more years to come, and that our members will grow to keep this ministry going by keeping it's culture and the Lord's teaching faithfully. SNP will go on only when the people in it believe that we must fear and love God, encourage and spur one another towards LOVE and good deeds. And all these will have to be expressed through our daily lives. May the Lord keep us and watch over us for many many many years ahead. And build faithful and willing Leaders. Amen.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry