i wrote I've been poisoned by poison IVY at
10:59:00 PM for you.
Oh no!!!! One day I woke up looking like this! I really didn't know what happened, it must be my wife she feed me poison the night before, that's why I became kookoo like her!!!!!!!
My wife told me that she like her husband to look like this, now i have to lokk like this everyday....NONONONONO!!!!!
No la.... this is the persona I play in one of the skit for a school's religious emphasis week! My name is Jin po yo, a RC chairman for th 56 district in the west at Jalan Suma Tatau. A people person, trying to win a debate on "man can choose to be selfless" It's really funny! I even laugh at myself when I was acting. So silly! Anyay enjoy this picture, I probably will use this picture at my funeral!
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry