i wrote Great place in SIngapore!!! Check this out! at
5:40:00 PM for you.
Hey there is this great place at marina south, got nice view, windy and ROMANTIC!!!! hahaha.... most of all it's a great place to talk and share. MY friends, if you are interested to check this place out, Take a MRT to Marina bay, and then take bus 402 all the way to Marina south pier, and then take a lift to the rooftop! You will love this place. Go during week days not so crowded, and go at about 630-730pm, you can feel the sunset mood! very good for reflection too!
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry