i wrote Come let's study together at
4:41:00 PM for you.
Come! now is the to STUDY! Exams are jsut around the corner, come and study with the Salt&Ppper Youth. We help each other in our school work, we have teachers and Grade As students for you to go to when you needed help and Pasts exam papers for you to practice. And when you are tired, we have a Cool CAFE! That sell the best Nuggets and Honey Lemon drinks on Earth, because they are cheap!!!! Where can you find 50 cents drinks, and ! dollar Nuggets? Here lor! So come and study your hearts out with a touch of comfort.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry