i wrote Where you are, is where I want to be at
11:40:00 AM for you.
I worship you my Lord! What is worship? I ask myself, and seek the Lord for an answer. The Lord showed me through his word in Matthew 22 “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And ha second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. This is worship. our worship to our Lord should not be determine by what type of worship service we like or prefer, but rather we should be able to worship God in any given opportunity to surrender to him and to allow him to use us as His very own instruments to glorify His name. The reason I say this is because, our church is "focusing" on worship this year, and we talked about this during one of our staff meeting. I really think that our worship must come from within our heart and not by the outer factor like the style of worship services, like traditional or contemporary. We should be able to worship God in any given services. Therefore I ask myself, What am I thinking and where is my focus during a worship service. Many times we only focus when we are singing, or listening to sermon, but when it's time to collect offerings, we began to talk to each other like God is not there. Worse when It comes to partaking of the holy communion we take it as if it's another ordinary procedure we go through every Sunday. Now is this worship? I really question my heart. Do we enter and exit worship? Or are we consciously aware of His presence so that we can worship him at anytime at anywhere? I am working at it myself, and pray that the Lord will help me and cause me to have him in mind all the time, so that I can worship him in my heart with my life.
I Want to thank the Lord for His graciousness upon SNP, to keep us faithful and willing. We had 37 new friends came for our event this month, And it was quite evenly splited among our members. Almost everybody brought somebody. Thank God for the effort we made and the fruits he has given us. Pray that we will continue to be faithful in our follow up with these friends he has given us. Pray for them too, that they will one day come to know the Lord Jesus Christ. So let's keep on running in this race the Lord called us to run, and let's run to win the prize!
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry