The Hang Out Place at BLC!!!! An exciting and unusual event for the youth!!! If you are the sporty type, we have floorball, dodgeball, and frisbee for you!!! Maybe you are not so active, nevermind! we have movies and boardgames from the US ready for you to chill with your friends! Board games you never play before in your life!!!!!! And for those who want to look prettier, we will teach you how to change your looks from style to style! From the hair to the face to the fingernails!!! lol, WAAAAAAAH! So many variaty!!! So exciting!!!! If you want to have a fun and enjoyable Holiday, no need to go oversea, Just come over to BLC and we'll make your day! Date is 15 and 16 of March 2 slots
1 slot is at 1pm to 230pm, 1 slot is at 3pm to 430pm you can call 91097103 to sign up too, just look for ME! See you there!
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry