Youth work is really not easy, because every youth is different. It is always my prayer to ask the Lord to give me wisdom and strength to help them and to be with them through their teenage life. Of course there were times that I got discouraged because there is only that much I can do to help and some times thing just don't turn out the way I expected. I just have to trust the Lord that He is still in control. But there were many times that I was very encouraged by their growth, testifying the efforts they put in to change because they want love God.And these are the rewards the Lord gave to me in this work I am doing. I realize for myself too that I am getting old, loosing the energy to run and to have fun with the young ones, trying very hard to stay at their "level" is taking alot out of me these days. But i thank the Lord that he still keeps me and me agrants me all that I need. Please pray for me that I can keep going till the day I can't anymore, and that I will continue to trust the Lord and to stay humble in my submission to him as my Lord all the time. As for now, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going because I have the Lord. Amen!
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry