Yesterday Sarah thought us a new song! It is a very meaningful song. I can't help but to search my own heart, to see if my heart is beating for him alone? Or is my heart chasing after other things in my life? so this is the song. I pray that it will minister to you as well.
In this quiet place with you I bow before your throne I bear the deepest part of me To u and u alone I keep no secrets for there is no fault you have not known I bring my best and all the rest To you and lay them down
With all my heart I want to love You, Lord, And live my life Each day to know You more. All that is in me Is Yours completely; I'll serve You only, With all my heart.
You faithfully supply my needs According to your plan Help me lord to seek you face Before I seek you hand I trust you know what’s best for me When I don’t understand Then follow in obedience In every single step
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry