i wrote where your treasure is? at
11:11:00 PM for you.
Today is the begining of the LENT season, one month before the death of Jesus, we set this month aside to journey with Christ. It prepares me for good friday and easter sunday. It was a good journey for me last year, I really learnt alot throught the preparation for the death and the ressuraction of Christ, and the Lord had thought me many thing about myself.
This year, to begin, He has already thought me about me heart. Today's message is from matthew 6. In matthew 6, there are a few statments keep repeating themselves.
1. They will recieve their reward in full. Talking about those who pray, fast and do things to impress people or to please people so that they can be viewed as good and "rightous" by man. Their will recieve their rewards in full. 2. But those who pray, fast and do things in secret, they will be rewarded by the father. The Lord brought upon my heart about how manytimes we do thing to impress people or to prove that we are capable, indeed, we will recieve our reward in full when we put in our efforts to do so. And sometimes that is what we wanted, even when we are serving God.
2. The father will reward you when he see that is done in secret. I ask myself, when I am faithfully serving God, doing good deeds, being obedience to God's word, do I look forward to recieve reward FROM the father? do I seek to please him? God brought this though to my heart and I went down my knees and ask him to forgive me and grant me strength to be able to keep seeking him and his reward in all that I do. That's why at the end of the passage it says: where your treasure is, there your heart will be. I told the Lord that i want to make my treasure His approval and His reward, not in man's praise or self achievements. And this is just the begining for me. The speaker at the end ask, do you need a heart tranplant? I need a heart transplant from one that is beating for self to one that is beating for God.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry