Someone asked me in the beginning of this year, “why you so happy?” I said, “because I have God!” He replied, “what a good way to start a New Year.” I said, “it ‘s not a way (methods) but rather it’s from my heart, I really mean it.”
I really want to thank the Lord for his faithful guidance to me in 2006. As I read through my pass reflection letters, I remembered that I asked the Lord to grant me greater love for him. Indeed he has allowed this relationship to deepen through the events in my life in 2006. I am glad to say that even in the beginning of this year when it did not begin well for me as I have to struggle with my feelings, even then, His word and His Spirit was with me throughout. And I can confidently say that I have gained much in my relationship with him since. Matthew 28:20 – “…I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
My personal vision for 2007 is to continue to be faithful with all that the Lord has entrusted to me, to depend on him in prayer and learn to trust him more. This year will be a year for me to develop the leaders, to help and to pray for them as they lead SNP to greater heights. And I also hope to get myself more involved with the mission work in Thailand with Rosanna. Pray with me that if God is willing, I really want to do more mission work in the years to come. But first, I want to get myself equipped with the language. I am looking out for courses. Pray with me.
I would like to share also my thoughts with you when I was teaching Sunday school on Romans 1:18-32, I discovered that God’s wrath is when God gave them (mankind) over to what their evil hearts desire. I was terrified when I realized this! That means God doesn’t care anymore! Imagine, if God is out of my life? His grace and mercy is not extended to me? What will I be? Where will I be? I will be rotten and dirty, evil, sad, depress, angry, bitter, like what Romans 1:31 - senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless, and I will be at a place full of such people! It really scares me. But it gives me new understanding to what His love brings, and that is His mercy to me when he did not give me over to what my evil heart desires, but patiently taught me, and watched over me, as I grow to love him more and live righteously before him and man. Thanks be to God!
On this note, I would like to change my opening statement, this year begins just the way God wanted it for me, to start with a heart of appreciation for his love and mercy and to desire after his righteousness in all that I do through Romans 1:18-32. I sincerely give my praise and thanksgiving to He who accepted me into His everlasting loving arms.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry