i wrote Thank God for His faithfulness at
12:57:00 PM for you.
Now it has come to an end of 2006. thinking back to all those moments, Joy, Pain, Struggles, love, tears and people. So much memories just flashing right in front of me. Some i have decided to safe, some I deleted. But after all I want to say, through all these happenings in 2006, if its not becasue of God being there with and for me, I probably have already gone mad of seriously depressed! All my joy came from the fact that God is good and in him I find greater meaning, purpose and hope in this crazy world. Well, the same world in turning for 1 more year! 2007! I embark into it with the same hope and promises of God, and the same God that has been with me all these while,will be there ahead of me waiting to reach out his loving hand to encourage me and to teach me and to mold me. The prayer I prayed for myself is that I will be found faithful in all that I do for him and to have a better grasp of his greatness and testify them. I pray also for the Lord to grant me strength Physically, emotionally and spiritually for just 1 more year to walk with the youths that he has entrusted to me, so that I can help them as much as I can effectively to grow to be God fearing people. And to be more mature as I work under people he has given above me to learn submission and humility. Above all I want to more gentle in my spirit especially when I come face to face with discouragement, and disappointment, and through my walk with him I want to grow to listen to his gentle voice to guide me through 2007 gentlely. There are so much to be done, let's do them one by one with faith upon faith! Jia you and welcome 2007!
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry