I have said this 5 years ago in SNP very first retreat: "5 years down the road, some of you will still be around, and some of you will leave SNP, do you see yourself growing with SNP or somewhere out there doing something else for yourself?" 5 years later, those who stay many of them have grown much because they decided to put in efforts to be different. And for those who left SNP, truely I pray that they too are still growing in the Lord to serve him well. Indeed for the next 5 years, some will stay some will go, but what really matters is that we continue to grow in the Lord and be useful for him. Growing is a long life process, and that keeps us holding on to God's hand consistently and fearfully. My prayer for every single member in SNP is that 5 years down the road, all will grow to be effective and faithful instruments for God. That will be my Joy and rewards.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry