This year did not begin well for me, as I have to struggle with a few matters emotionally. first is my fear for leading the ministry God has entrusted to me in 2007, I really don't know if I can still be effective and able? And then it's my personal growth, the Lord put my weakness right in front of me, that I need to face them humbly. most of the time they reflect my pride and that I must admit that it's hard to be humble, becasue that means I can't be in control all the time, I feel so insercure and troubled. Till one day when I was preparing EBS lesson I kind of went through the Gospel and I thank the Lord that it gave me great joy and comfort that In gratefulness I am saved by His grace, and that I have a hope ahead of me which I can look forward to, and my journey here is to worship him and to serve him. He encouraged me also when I came uppon this site where this Christian painter wrote this: "The word of God gives us a window into an unfamiliar circumstance and sheds light on our own humanity. It shows us that even in the most intense struggles of the journey there is a beauty and that in the coldest darkness there is a flicker of light. Ultimately, it points us outside of our self and leads us inexorably towards Christ, whose story as told by the Old and New Testaments, is the “true myth” and whose resurrection is the “Eucatastrophe” of eternity". – James Nessbit