These young people are from Queenstown Lutheran Church!!! They are really cool and fun loving. I get to know them when I went to do a seesion with them on youth ministry 2 days ago and I hope that I have helpped them in anyway. Some of them were very encouraging, and you can see in their eyes and the way they responded to the teaching of the word that they really wanted to grow deeper in their faith. But there were some that really need to be more serious with their faith. they need to DIg deeper and think harder on how they want to build their house. On the sand or on the Rock?
My prayer for them is that in years to come if I would have the opportunity to speak or do any session with them again, they will be able to encourage me once again with the fruits of their labor in loving and serving our God in their youth ministry. May the Lord bless them richly and grant them greater understanding to be worshippers in spirit and in truth.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry