Tired, tired, I am so tired! Sometime I feel so lost and discourage, can't seems to find Joy and motivation! Feel so dead and pointless, just want to do nothing, meet no people and be alone. But I thank God that I have him in my life that when i feel discourage, lost or unmotivated, I can just retreat to some place and be alone with him to realign my thoughts and feelings. I can't imagine if i don't have God, I would be very depress and probably so helpless and hopeless and self centered, seeking attention from people to pity me or to feed me with loving words and assurence. I told myself that I will go away to a solitary place and meet him there. not that he is not here, but just feel like going away for a while.
Blessed are those who are poor in spirit, for thiers is the kingdom of heaven!
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry