i wrote Meeting God at the MERCY SEAT at
6:12:00 PM for you.
I woud like to share with you about what i have learnt from yesterday sermon. Yesterday rev Thomas Low talked about GOd's mearcy, And he put it in a very clear way, there is a different between Mercy and Grace. Grace is something that is given to us which we do not deserve(Salvation), and Mercy is something which is lifted up from us which we deserve(Punishment). But I already know this a few years back, what really stike me is when he said that we must come before God at the mearcy seat, which I think it's very important. I need to learnt to come before the Lord at the mercy seat, not to take his grace for granted i need to take his mercy seriously. In order to do that I need to be humble and broken. And I thank him for his steadfastness - refusing to give up! That he never give up on me and will continue to show mercy when I am willing to come humbly before him. Praise God for his revelation through faithful bible teacher like Rev Thomas Low.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry