Living for Jesus is so exciting and challenging, and I am discovering more and more of His greatness as I walk in his word and in my relationship with him. Allow me to count my blessings and to name them one by one. I met up with my brother and sister for dinner one Saturday evening, together with my wife and brother-in-law. At first, I thought it would be just a typical dinner, and then after that we would go home. However, the fellowship turned out to be so enjoyable and warm. It has been such a long time since we had such a great time, sharing and laughing together as a family. I thank the Lord for the opportunity to show my brother the joy that my sister and I have as Christians, and I pray that he too will come to know Christ one day. As I talk about knowing Jesus, I am constantly amazed at the greatness of who he is, and by how much I can grow to know new things about him each day. I used to think that to persevere is to tahan- i.e. to control until the situation is over. However, as I was reading James 1:2-4, I found out to my surprise that it is not the case! That is because perseverance must finish its work. We are not to tahan, but to have wisdom to persevere through all the difficult situations, and to stand firm on what is right all the way, until I see Christs face. That was a revelation to me. On top of that, I also learnt that when I give in to temptation, I am actually moving away bit by bit from where I can find Gods ever-flowing grace and providence for our growth, and from where I can find true happiness and satisfaction in living(Psalm 1:4-6). I would have moved nearer and nearer to where I walk alongside with the sinners, stand and agree with the scoffers and sit comfortably with the mockers. (Psalm 1:1-3) When I thought of that, I was shocked and afraid to see myself living my life that way. This truth is so important to me, and I thank the Lord for revealing it to me so that I can keep it in my heart, and not to sin against him. Lastly, I started blogging. I find it a good way to know young people, as they will share with you on their blog what they think and feel about their life. I learnt how to play with HTML, which allows me to change the look of my web page and its navigation. HTML is a set of words and patterns that will eventually form the look of the web page. Just like our Christian walk, is it not true that how we look as Christians is very much from from the “HTML” we set in our minds and hearts? Is it not the word of God, and the patterns of His characters that eventually form the Christian? Think about it. This is how I keep telling myself to trust and obey in his unchangeable Word and character. I truly need to depend on him to keep me by the stream (Psalm 1) so that I can be strengthened in every way to serve him in the youth ministry He has entrusted to me. Pray with me and for me. Thank you for all the love that you have showered upon me.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry