I was thinking about this yesterday when pastor was preaching on this topic and she related it to the incident that happened during the old testiment when God provided MANA to his people for 40 years, and the people complained about eating the same thing over and over again for 40 years. If it's me, I think I will complain also! Given the fact that we are now living in such a good place, we won't settle for things like bread i mean plain bread for 40 years? even if you love bread you wouldn't eat only bread for 3 meals a day 7 days a week 54 weeks a year for 40 years! As I was thinking and pondering upon the BREAD OF LIFE, the Lord revealed to me that now a days we will not settle for the basic need and what is necessary but rather going for things that are MORE then basic. SO this question came to mind, Is the bread of life enough for me? Or I need something more to make it more effective or special? Like the beauty of the Church building? the warm fellowship of the churchmates? Or the nice music? Or even the interesting activities we organise. We no long focus on the BREAD, but the jams and the butter. to my horror, some may eevn forsake the bread and eat just the butter and the jams and make it their basic need. That means Christian now a days will focus on the churh building, the fwllowship of the people, the music and the speculations and not the BREAD, not their relationship with Jesus anymore. LEt's keep praying for ourselves and for one another that we will not end up forsaking the BREAD of life and settle for the Butter and jams.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry