i wrote "Sawadi Krab" - Greetings at
9:50:00 AM for you.
YES! our annual mission trip is coming! We are gojng to eat our fav "Kaijiao Moosup"!!! and meet our lamb driver Phi Dude!!! It will be from 01 Decenber to 10 December06!!! This time round other youths from other Lutheran churches will join us too! We are going to the same place, Ubon Rachathani. Same like the previous trip we are going to teach English in the school there, but we are trying to make it more interective and Gospel oriented!!! Pray with us that we can make an impact in the people's life this time round then just go there and befriend them. We also hope to shre our teatimony in thai to them!!! Cool right? In thai you know? That will mean we have to wrok very hard in learning their language. Pray for us and pray with us! Like what the bible say: How beautiful is the feet that bring good news! Registration is open to all youths both Chinese and English Congregation. Any enquiry please give me a call or come to me.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry