The Lord is my comfort! I find my peace and strength in His holy character. In him I surrender all my worries and disappointments, for I know that he has his plan. I continue to pray for myself, that I don't depend on how I feel when things are not very smooth and desirable to me, but rather to trust in His word and promises. I must trust the Lord, so that I don't entertain wrong feelings that eventually affect my serving and my relationship with people. May the Lord grant me strength and ability to overcome discuragements and disappointments. You can also pray fo me ok? Thanks.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry