I would like to share with you about the QT i did few days ago as I keep thinking and pondering on what the word of God has taught me. I studied Psalm 1:1-3 and James 1:2-4, Ps - Talk about blessed are those who lives by the stream, where they find everflowing grace and providence and as a result they flourish and bear much fruits. In it they find true happines and satisfation in their growth, in contrast to those who walk, stand and seat with the wicked, scoffers and sinners where they are not blessed by God, and find no true happiness and satisfation in live. James - Where I leanrt about perseverence must finished it's work and that is to stand firm in all testings of my faith. I have been thinking about it, and I thought to myself that I must learnt to perseverence and stand firm, continue to draw strength and growth from the stream, and not to forgo this privilledge by moving away from it and walk towards the wicked side where i don't find true happiness and satisfation. Hold on to the teaching of God and practice them, and not to give in to temptations. In my case I must not procastinate or even entertaining the tought of it when I need to get things done. Or give in to temporal satisfation of self desire like laziness, anger, or even trying to justify my wrong doing. I thank the Lord for teaching me in such details so that I truly understand what his word is saying, it's important because my understanding will affect my application, and I want to apply correcetly and glorify him.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry