His mercy and grace is new every morning new every morning. When I look at pictures that assure me of his love, I rest in confident and trust in him, that he is always there for me. I thank the Lord for giving me that ability to believe in his presence and to completely put my whole being in his hand. I pray that I will give to him all that I can to glorify him and to love each day. May this be your prayer too. Another day to ponder and thank God for His greatness.
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry