i wrote The minstry the Lord has entrusted to me at
3:53:00 PM for you.
As I was planning for the SNP Leaders retreat, I asked the Lord to give me wisdom to know what the essential things to evaluate and reflect upon were. I realized that there are a few areas we need to really think about. First is the leader’s relationship with the Lord (the Foundation), the Leader’s heartbeat for young people (the starting point) and lastly the Leader’s abilities in running the ministry (the Skills)
The Foundation I ask the Lord to keep us close to him, to enable us to stand on our feet even in times of difficulties, to find strength, comfort, wisdom and joy through our prayers and our studying of his word. I also ask that we will always remember or have the things of God in mind, that we will always be found strong because we are abiding in him(John 15:5)
The initial In the ministry of young people, it requires us to be Fun, creative, able to provide godly advice, with sincerity and with great vision and direction. Sometimes it can be really hard to maintain the energy! I ask the Lord to give us a heart for young people, a heart that will go far with and for them, to see them growing up to be godly influences and instruments of God. Without a heart for them, it is very hard to persevere with them.
The Skills I ask the Lord to equip us first in the area of imparting His Word and guiding the young people in applying them, seeing them bear fruits of righteousness and of love for God, for that is our joy. We also seek to develop the abilities of good observation and understanding of young people, so that we can reach out to them relevantly, giving them the assurance that we understand and sincerely want to help them.
It looks like the youth ministry is not as easy as many people thought it to be, and it’s not just about having fun, laughter and “noise”, but really about hard work and perseverance, if we want to see each of them rising up to be godly leaders in the future. Many have potential, and yet many have fallen away because they were not taught and mentored properly. I pray and hope that Leaders in SNP will always have the foundation well established the Starting point well remembered and the skills in place to be ready to minister to any young person that comes along their way. Pray with me too that the Lord be gracious to us and grant us growth.
….From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked. Luke 12:48
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry