i wrote LCS Retreat 2006! So Fun and meaningful! at
4:09:00 PM for you.
The Lord is great and worthy to be praise! In this LCS retreat, we all enjoyed ourselves together with other youths from other churches. The Lord taught us many things about finding true significant and security in life, and that is in our Lord Christ Jesus. Significant because we are His people, the people of the one that created everything, nothing can be more significant then this. Secure because He promised to provide and protect His people, giving them the best he can. We took comfort and confident in these things not anything on earth that will passed away soon. And the Lord also taught that we are a church because we have a personal relationship with Him, and we became a church because we all have this precious relationship with our Lord not because of each other’s company, or because of anything else. Don’t follow the crowd and think that you are following Jesus, but follow Jesus and discover that some also follow him and help those who are not, to follow Him. I though it was a very good reminder for our youths, that they don’t come to church because they enjoy the company but rather they have a personal relationship with the Lord to share. And if we understand this and live by it, we will be a church that bears the name of the LORD!
TIME
WELCOME
Hey welcome! May the Lord bless you and keep you in His own way, and grant you peace.
I, ME and MYSELF
Hello, I am ROMANS! Nice to meet you, I am 39 this year counting from 16.12.1973.
I live on a sunny island called Singapore. I spent most of my weekday in Salt&PepperYouth Ministry